Re: Arabic Translation of Doxygen

don't you know that we germans hate frensh people? :-P

I might be wrong here, but doesn't most of doxygen's generated documentation come from the comments that the developers write in the code? this will inhertly be english because when developing something we want the widest developer base we can get, so i don't see arabic doxygen to be a hype soon but it's nice to have.

Using the english terms with arabic language has two great benefits:
1. skimming a page for things like "index of classes" will be much easier since english words stand out in arabic text.
2. it will make it easier for developers since all the developers i know read english sources for their out of class projects, some(like me) will be quite confused if we use words such as class = صنف أو فئة or struct = بنية. public and private are okay to be translated i guess, but again this takes away the skimming advantage if someone is looking for ONLY the public properties of a class.

I certainly am not the most experienced guy here, feel free to overide what i say, but this is my opinion.

Afief