Re: Firefox 2.0 translation complete.

Dear Ayman,

You mean remaining files in FF 2.0? I don't see them in the CVS

Anyway, I am ready to work on Ff and/or Tb, doesn't matter which one, just upload whatever files need to be translated please..

Salam

Ayman Hourieh wrote:

Salam,

I've uploaded the translated files to Mozilla CVS, there were some
missing accelerators but overall thank you very much for your work.

As for the rest of the .po's, I have them ready, but can some CVS
admin please remove 1.5 files? I think it'd be much quicker, otherwise
I'll do it myself.

Nawwar, there are some remaining files to translate, and if you want
to work on Tb 2.0, I'll upload the .po's as well.

For credits, they are manually recorded in a special file (this is how
Mozilla handles them), as I said, .po headers are stripped away by the
translate toolkit...

-Ayman