Re: term translation TARMEEZ

Salam,

we have old demo for tarmeez concept
http://www.sinjab.com/TarmeezDemo0.1.zip
it's MFC program
but we'r developing pure c++ kernal for the last tarmeez structure
we want to link it with an interface that can show the full arabic word list
tarmeez can encode, studying the structure
and also the user can assine non used words or roots,
to rebuild the tarmeez

the question is what kind of portable visual library the interface must depend on?
and how to encode the arabic voweld مشكَّلة words?

or another ideas?

Hamed,
www.tarmeez.org

Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com> wrote

You're also encouraged to check QaMoose [1] although it is not geared for technical translations and is meant as a general purpose translator, it might be helpful.

BTW: We continue to need assistance on the Wordlist [2] project which
    feeds QaMoose (for multiple translations per term).  Keep in mind that
    the wordlist is never changing, meaning once we are done with it we
    are done forever :-)

[1] http://qamoose.arabeyes.org
[2] http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php?proj=Wordlist

http://farechase.yahoo.com