Re: term translation

--- Ayman Hourieh <aymanh at gmail dot com> wrote:
> Well, I won't get into the details of QAC and stuff, if there is a
> term you don't know how to translate, check Firefox translation for
> that word, the .po's are in Arabeyes' CVS.

You're also encouraged to check QaMoose [1] although it is not geared for
technical translations and is meant as a general purpose translator, it
might be helpful.

BTW: We continue to need assistance on the Wordlist [2] project which
     feeds QaMoose (for multiple translations per term).  Keep in mind that
     the wordlist is never changing, meaning once we are done with it we
     are done forever :-)

[1] http://qamoose.arabeyes.org
[2] http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php?proj=Wordlist

http://farechase.yahoo.com