Re: unified dictionary

--- Chahibi Youssef <chahibi at gmail dot com> wrote:
> I have sent a request to مكتب تنسيق التعريب . I also asked
> them if we, Arabeyes, can collaborate with them by discussing
> the new terms and arabization issues.

That would be wonderful.

> I am now still waiting for the reply. By the way, during my
> vacations, I went to Rabat to this organization because the
> Director gave me a free copy of the unified dictionary of computer
> science terms.

Do they have a soft copy, or can one be attained ?  In other words,
can we see this data beyond getting a hold of the book - anyone working
on entering this info into a database or something ?  Are the people
that created the book interested in doing that to further along a
unified approach ?

http://mail.yahoo.com