Re: How to join a project or start new one?

--- Bashar <big at kuwaitnet dot net> wrote:
> I was wondering how to join a project or startup a new project and
> basically start translating to start coding?

Bashar, do please look into the following documentations on Arabeyes'
docs [1] page.  Of interest are the following docs,

 + CVS HOWTO
 + Translator Guide

So to join a project of interest, post you intentions on this list and
hopefully the project maintainer will reply with instructions.  If you
are looking to start a new project, then again post your thoughts on
this list.

[1] http://www.arabeyes.org/docs.php

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/