Re: To Gnome and OOo Translation project managers

On 5/29/05, Ossama Khayat <okhayat at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> Welcome Ahmad,
>
> It would be so great if you can help me with the OOo project.
>
> I think it's better to start with KBabel instead of gTranslator as it's more
> powerful and rich featured.
[...]

I second that. If you want a painless start, and would like to start
translating in almost no time, picking up Kbabel is the way to go.

In addition, OpenOffice would be the best project for you to join at
the moment, since its the one seeing most activity, and you stand the
best chance of learning the ropes quickly by following Mr. Khayat's
guidelines. He knows his stuff :-)

Good luck and we hope to see your name come up often in the OpenOffice files.

Abdulaziz,