Re: To Gnome and OOo Translation project managers

Welcome Ahmad,

It would be so great if you can help me with the OOo project.

I think it's better to start with KBabel instead of gTranslator as it's more
powerful and rich featured.

Just tell me when you can start to assign you some files.

thanks,
Ossama Khayat