Excuses

السلام عليكم
I apologize all the arabeyes community for not being an active member, I have
a lot of work to do for school, thus I don't have enough time to use my
computer, only two hours per a week. What I generally do is translating
Mandriva's Website  ( http://www.mandrivalinux.com/ar ), so I'd like you to
understand my situation and not being discouraged , also, excuse me for not
having contacted the BCA in Morocco. By the way, I invite you to review my
work even if it's not complete, this will help me a lot.
I also want you to help me improve typing arabic on the computer, I am very
SLOW, so I am not very productive.

Thank you.

يوسف الشهيبي