Re: Arabization

--- Chahibi Youssef <chahibi at gmail dot com> wrote:
> http://www.arabicacademy.org.eg

Can someone contact the organization noted in Cairo ?  We really could
use their assistance and oversight on a _number_ of issues and topics.

I don't think we have anything concrete for them beyond the urgent
need for their participation in Unicode.org and its various decision
making bodies.  As noted, we really need to establish a communication
channel sooner rather than later.

Any volunteers to make this happen ?

Yahoo! Mail