Re: QAC

On 6/16/05, Arafat Medini <arafato at gmail dot com> wrote:
> yeah me too!

Hmmm, doesn't look like I will be able to make it at all. Really sorry
about that but its beyond my control as I have to be on the road. You
guys do have quorom (three out of four is enough), and the agenda is
there (http://wiki.arabeyes.org/QacAgenda) so you should go on without
me.

I suggest you pick someone to drive and make the meeting happen. Its
only two items, and I doubt the meeting will take more than 10
minutes.

Apologies again. Will be there for the next one ISA

Abdulaziz,