Re: Back?

>but I think it is
>the habit of gnome to work on 2 versions at the same time. Is this something
>we should be doing too?

Yeah sure, if you're ready to do this... ;)

Well not exactly, gnome 2.10 is already out and then some "fixability"
 releases are done , some thing like 2.10.1 2.10.2 etc... but as we
are very very underpowered I can't set-up two branches. Who will take
care of them? And who will translate the files? The only one will be
me and some help of Arabeyes ppl... But that's it.
So I am not against the idea but I can't do this myself.

let's be realistic till now I don't see any adoption of Arabic in the
Arabic world, so working on gnome is more a hobby... So I'll work on
the latest releases as this is funny and brings us to the next level.
And I'll not care anymore of being ready for the next release, I'll do
this in my spare time.

there are two to dos:

*upload the new gnome files for 2.12
*working on these files!