Re: I want to help

On 6/9/05, Mohammed Adnčne Trojette <adn+deb at diwi dot org> wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 09, 2005, fawaz fawaz wrote:
[...]
> What do you want to start with?
>
> I suggest you join debian-l10n-arabic at lists dot debian dot org using the form on
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-arabic

Why? Is that list being used at all?

None of us who are not working directly on Debian are subscribed to
that list, but we would still like to know whats going on. Please use
this list 'doc' instead, if there isn't any Debian policy which states
you must use their lists (which I highly doubt there is).

Abdulaziz,