Re: Translating Action Apps into Arabic?

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 04:01:58 -0800 (PST), Rai'da Al-Zu3bi
<raida_lists at yahoo dot com> wrote:

[...]
> One thing: as I was telling Nadim, I have an MA in Sociology and 'am an
> "accidential" techie who is now feeling her way through Open Source
> technologies.  So, beyond my Arabic translation and layperson's technical
> abilities, I'd appreciate any technical help I can get.

Thats a non-issue. Technical skills are (almost) not that necessary.
The only thing that can hinder you in this project is lack of skills
in Arabic. I'm sure you don't lack skills in Arabic :-)

> Please advise as to next required steps.

I added an item to the core meeting. If the project is approved then
we can discuss what the next steps will be.

Abdulaziz,