Re: Help with OpenOffice BiDi bugs

On Yaum al-Ahad 28 Thu al-Qi`dah 1425 10:00 pm, Shoshannah Forbes wrote:
> Hi all.
> I hope this is the right list to post to- I need the help of the Arabic
> speaking community, and was referred here.
> I am a QA person, and I test Hebrew/BiDi support in OpenOffice.

Previously we have a list of Arabic/BIDI bugs here:
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
But now it seems not working!

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA