Re: Plone Translation - A Call for Arms

On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 02:56:05 +0200, Ayman Hourieh <aymanh at gmail dot com> wrote:
> Salam,
>
> Someone contacted me on IRC a while ago regarding Plone, Firefox, and
> RTL, they showed me an example of a Plone page with tables not showing
> up right in Firefox when the direction was RTL, I said I'd look into
> the issue, they told me that you were interested in that too. (no
> email or a way to contact them was provided, they said I could find
> them on IRC, but I have yet to see them there again)

Minor details, my friend. Minor details :-)

In any case, according to Elzubeir (that is to say according to what I
understood from him) RTL support in plone will be in version 2.1,
which wont be released until March/April and we wont deploy until
then. Maybe in that version the problem you mention wont exist
anymore?

Abdulaziz,