Re: Plone Translation - A Call for Arms

Salam,

Someone contacted me on IRC a while ago regarding Plone, Firefox, and
RTL, they showed me an example of a Plone page with tables not showing
up right in Firefox when the direction was RTL, I said I'd look into
the issue, they told me that you were interested in that too. (no
email or a way to contact them was provided, they said I could find
them on IRC, but I have yet to see them there again)

Later on, when I wanted to check, I couldn't find the page, and I
don't have IRC logs of that session, so if you're still interested,
please provide a link to a page with that bug, I'll try to find out
whether it's because of Gecko or Plone's HTML/CSS. (Nothing is certain
though, as I'm no guru in either, and I have finals these days, hardly
finding time for current responsibilities).

If you need another translator for the .po, let me know, I'll try to help too.

-Ayman

PS: Bug report for that bug, and a screenshot:
http://plone.org/collector/3666