From: Christian Rose <menthos at gnome dot org>
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2005 23:47:03 +0100
Subject: GUADEC 2005 and talks
To: GNOME I18N List <gnome-i18n at gnome dot org>

GUADEC, the GNOME users and developers European conference, will this
year be held in Stuttgart, Germany, at the end of May. More information
at http://2005.guadec.org/ .

As always, I'd love if as many translators as possible could come.
GUADEC is the place where GNOME translators meet each other and other
GNOME hackers and GNOME developers. So if you're anxious to meet other
GNOME people, just go to GUADEC!

Even better than just attending the conference is giving a talk. We'd
obviously love to see many talks on i18n and l10n related topics. If you
would like to give a talk, please notice that the abstract submission
deadline is January 12th (http://2005.guadec.org/papers.html).

However, if you would like to just attend without giving a talk, that's
obviously fine as well. Then you need not worry about the above
deadline. :-)

See you in Stuttgart,

Christian