Re: DrakX translation update

http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/translate/mandrake/userdrake.po.diff?r1=1.13&r2=1.14&sortby=date

> > hmm.. not sure what the problem is. Is it the header or what? I wouldn't
> have
> > known what's the problem even if I used a diff ;-)
>
> Take a closer look at the "Error" msgid and how the msgstr changed
> from revisions:

[...]

hmm... could it be the change through Kbabel Catalog Manager?
What I did is a change from 'ماندريك لينكس' to
'ماندريكلينكس' as you mentioned in the CVS commit sometimes.

> > It could be that I didn't cvs update before committing.
>
> I don't know. Probably not. I think it depends on how you changed
> those strings (using kbabel, using somehing else?). The error was
> obvious for userdrake.po, but I'm not really sure if there are issues
> with other POs. BTW, what was the commit message exactly? (I only see
> questions marks in it).

I always use kbabel and catalog manager for group committing and silent commit.

> > I'm really not sure at all how to fix it. So, can we just do the sync now
> and
> > I'll review the changes again?
>
> Done. There are a few new strings in DrakX... ;-)

8-|  :'( alright.. I'll try to update it again today or next Wed...

- Ossama