sorry ...

Hey.
I am very sorry , I have let you all down , but my modem doesn't work , and I can't get arabic support to work , either . As for the modem , better men than me were stomped , as evidenced by the posts I got after searching for U.S robotics 5668 "no carrier" on linuxquestions ..Arabic support might just have some slight problem , but I feel I have had enough for one week ...I still want to participate somehow in the GNU\Linux scene , I think my best chance is in translating books and articles , so I'm commencing work (under windows , unfortunately) on translating "How to Think Like a Computer Scientist : Python Edition " , I think this is the best choice , I enjoyed the book immesly , and it is definitely in need , since a beginner's course is infinitely in demand in the Arab world ....It is GPL'd , and well , since I couldn't get anything else to work for me ...Perhaps if I finish this one , I'll try "In the Beginning Was the Command Line " , or "Free as in Freedom" next ...and that's a doubtful if .
I was wondering , however , although it is none my business asking , but can I put the book on the arabeyes server ? with cvs ? I'd understand a no , and that's why I got some free webspace on geosities ..
Again , thanks everyone , and I'm sorry I failed you ..perhaps next time ..