From: Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj <aalarfaj at gmail dot com>
To: Documentation and Translation <doc at arabeyes dot org>
Subject: Re: Gimp Translate
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 00:36:52 +0200

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 12:54:29 -0800 (PST), Nadim Shaikli
<shaikli at yahoo dot com> wrote:
[...]
> Here are some thoughts/questions to Arabeyes'ers regarding where
> to house this semi-completed/translated work.  Isn't the Gimp part
> of the Gnome package tree (I thought I saw it there), if not should
> we have a "misc" (or "others" or "world" or ...) project to house
> all these single file applications instead of starting a project
> for each one.

No, your right. GIMP is part of Gnome. But thats not the issue here.
The issue is, Daif, GIMP is already mostly translated. I'm afraid most
of the hard work you put to reach that 90% will be for naught.

Did you not try to contact Arafat Medini the GNOME coordinator before
starting the translation?

Salam,

Abdulaziz,

p.s. that zip file also appears to be corrupted.