WINCVs

Marhaba Issam:

Hope this finds you well. Re the instructions here:
http://www.arabeyes.org/download/documents/howto/wincvs-howto-ar/

I've download WINCVs.  Would you kindly tell me which
tcltk files to download? There are several and I'm not
sure which one I need.  Also, the CVS Root file is not
available in WinCvs 1.3 version.  Please advise.

Shukran

P.S. 'am thinking it will make translation easier if I
just download Linux on my old laptop, but not sure how
to go about this, since it has a Windows OS