Re: Fwd: gnome 2.10

Salam

No problem! you'll even get better pos to work on ;) Well this time
you missed some apps but gnome world is big and really interesting,
for eg. beagle! Or goobox! Or Evince or many other apps which rock!
And your name will be on them I mean that's a great thing I think!

And with gnome 2.12 file-roller will need rework again and you'll get it too!
So you missed it this time but only this time ;)

Arafat