Re: Fwd: gnome 2.10

Wel, thanks. I'm sorry I missed out on file-roller , because I had used it before and liked it a lot ,one of the first programs I used on linux. But I'll try harder next time , and perhaps I'll have sorted the modem issues by the you assign me a new file . At least I can hope .

Arafat Medini wrote:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Arafat Medini <arafato at gmail dot com>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 19:50:23 +0100
Subject: Re: gnome 2.10
To: ahmed naqsh <ahnaqsh at scs-net dot org>

Salam

Ayman I'll upload the latest evo file do as much as you can you don't
need to get a 100%.

Ahmad I've done your work! Because I thought you were no more
interested. So you'll have to wait till I assign you a new file!

I'll upload what I have to the gnome tree and see what we still need
to get into the 80%

yours
Arafat