Firefox Arabization project

Hi,

I'd like to help out with the Firefox Arabization
project. I'm a complete novice when it comes to
open-source projects, So you'll have to walk me
through the basics.

I have a degree in computer science, and work with a
tech consulting firm, but I know this doesn't say much
about my programming skills (which are basic and
rusty), but if it's anything like Java
localization(probably is since its unicode-based) I
wont have any problems.
 I'll be glad to give you 3-4 hours a week, let me
know what I need to do next.

Salam,
Alaa

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs