Re: new member.. ( & OpenOffice request)

Great to hear from someone again, because some time ago I asked for a cvs account and Mohammad Elzubeir asked for a sample translation and I did that and still don't have a cvs account.. i really want to start on
openoffice, sounds as exciting, but it's important to have an account...

Hmmm, I dont know how this applies. Can you type in kbabel? Thats all
what really matters. Mandrake 10.1 has more than excellent Arabic
support.

that's no problem now.. i'm using arabic with kbabel, so thanks anyway..

hope i can start soon..

Ali El Dada