Status..., again???

Salam All,

As you already know we have here big elections in Arabeyes, the banners
of the candidates are flying near my house ,and the money is flying into
my pocket ;) It's good to support every party sometimes ;)

Well anyway, still I want to welcomes you to GNOME Land, or should I say
Gnome park? (aka jurassic park...)

Gnome tree:
I am right now updating the whole gnome tree for 2.10 today or tomorrow
we will have a somewhat working 2.10 tree, "somewhat" because I have to
merge our new efforts of raising again the quality of the gnome pos with
the exsiting ones, or replace them completely which is a task of its
own.
by the end we will have a complete perfect gnome tree to work on.

Gnome pos "qa":
Ayman, Abdulaziz and me are working right now on reworking the quality
of the gnome pos, we are going through EVERY single po and re discussing
the words we are not happy with, grammar which has to be changed etc...
wanna see? come today at 19:00 GMT and take a look! Finally meetings are
really happening...
I am very happy especially about this cz I started last year to rework
the whole gnome pos and finally we can push this evern further which
means MORE QUALITY...yey..

Working shedule:
what is the shedule? We are working for the first time on gnome files
other then the important ones and the D&D release ones. Something like
alleyoop, gnome-sharing etc... we are three and we can do this. Between,
MANY MANY Thanx Abo and Ayman I feel so happy that you are working with
me especially when looking at the other projects! you don't know how
grateful I am for your commitment!
I am also eyeing the gimp and gnumeric, the gimp is nearly done but
gnumeric needs some love I am hoping for some free days to kickstart
this.
We will work on PARALLEL on the Desktop, after updating the tree I'll
asign files to Abdo and Ayman, yes this means more work, yes it's sooo
hard, yes I'll give you even more pos ;)

AIG:
I am working right now on the AIG (or BIG, RTLIG etc...) the work seems
to be very big, but I want to get this out, it is very vital and it will
ease so much the life of everyone developing software...
I hope for your cooparation when releasing this so that you can point me
to mistakes etc...

Freedesktop:
Freedesktop.org is still sleeping but as soon as i get gnome on track
again, the AIG to the half and my life on track too ;) I'll start some
work on it.

Well that's it from, stand by for some new screens of interesting apps
under gnome! and enjoy your time!

Arafat