Re: Another KDE translation roundup

On Yau al-Thulatha 03 Shawwal 1425 21:42, Mohammed Elzubeir wrote:

> > willing to. The last wish is that I would commit in behalf of them if
> > found it more suitable as before. Any problems?
>
> No, not a problem. Simply, as previously agreed on, mention the name of
> the translator on each commit.

Sure, I wil do. Thanks.

My plan is I won't touch kdeartwork and kdewebdev for now so any one
interested from arabeyes team could work on these categories. there are 1029
untranslated strings on the first and 3014 untranslated strings on the
second. I will manage the other 20096 strings inshallah.

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA