Another KDE translation roundup

Salaam,

We, at KACST, are considering these days the possibility of arranging another
translation project to KDE. The situation now is 24139 untranslated strings.
We will be 3 translators working for a whole month. I can't say for sure but
we will do our best to finish it by then.

Elzubeir, would you please give your suggestions to make the process going
smoothly.

I would rather prefer to divide the files between the team in a way that I
control better the advances and speed of each individual in an easier way. I
would also like you to exclude a whole category of files so that any one of
arabeyes KDE translators team could contribute if he is willing to. The last
wish is that I would commit in behalf of them if found it more suitable as
before. Any problems?

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA