Re: Shells with IRC (was: gnome "somewhat" status report)

Most external shells don't allow IRC for very good reasons. The ones that do
have a longer and more complicated registration process. This fellow:

http://www.nic-nac-project.de

has the best set of services I've found anywhere. The catch is you have to send
him a postcard to Germany before he activates your account. I found that it's
well worth it.

Eid Mubarak

Abdulaziz,