Re: 'object'

On Sun, May 30, 2004 at 02:52:28PM -0700, Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj wrote:

> --- Ossama Khayat <okhayat at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> > --- Mohammed Elzubeir <elzubeir at arabeyes dot org> wrote:
> > [...]
> > > Heyy! I can multi-task ;) Okay, let's put it for Sat. June 5, 2004 1800
> > > UTC.
> >
> > Do me a favour and make it Fri instead ;) really busy all week, except Fri
> >

> Friday too, is ok with me. (Why am I always the one who is always free..? My
> life is so empty... I'm pathetic... :D )

Friday is fine, but it would have to be 1600 UTC then. June 4, 2004 1600
UTC. In the QacAgenda on wiki, I added an "Attendance" section. Please
add your name there to confirm you are coming. Also, feel free to add
any item you feel that we should discuss. Note that the meeting should
not exceed one hour (so don't just add endlessly !).

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ |