Re: Questions about xchat (LOADS...)

--- Youcef Rabah Rahal <rahal at arabeyes dot org> wrote:
[...]
> > 3. What do you think of تقييدات as a translation for
> > bindings? Isn't it better than the grossly worn out
> > روابط?
>
> No opinion really...

I think تقييدات  is very good one.

[...]
> > 5. Do we use a current term for recursion? I like
> > عوديّة as I read it somewhere (probably a magazine)
> > but I can't remember where exactly.
>
> My ALECSO dictionary says: معاودة، تكرار...

Youcef, it would be great is there is any online reference for this dictionary,
otherwise, if you can give me the full name and I'll buy it and even send it to
whoever would like to have it to help in translation work. I notice that it
really has some quality translations we could benefit from.

=====
regards,
Ossama Khayat