failed with gnatt

More things before:

Abdulaziz you get Evolution.po

we will have to work on libgda and libgoffice to it.

I can't translate these days really that much I don't have free time at
all to my regret really. So I am doing my best to manage at least the
whole.

The only thing I'll do for the coming weeks is to review work.

I am very sorry also for myself about this, but I can't change it.
So I'll concentrate as said on managing and reviewing which are also
very important things.

ok to the gnatt chart:

I failed miserably with planner, so anyway you get the dates now, and
Abdulaziz if you have some time insert these in the wiki page:

today, 2.7.1 release (nothing new here)

19th july #IMPORTANT#: API freeze, this is NOT a string freeze but this
means we have to start here with translation regardless of having 1
string to work or 10000.
Api freeze: the basic api is in, the whole structure will be stabilized
and no more big code will be added.
(api stands for application program interface btw)

30th August: tarballs due for release candidate 1, this time around I
want us to be in before the candidates are out to test any bug.
So 30th august is the deadline for the translations.
NO WORK will be accepted. This means that if I assigned you a file and
you didn't complete it before this day I'll not let you in with your
file.

And this means that if Arabic support is not 100% then its YOUR fault.

15th september: release, a nice party and some presents I want to send
to the helpers this time. So help to get a nice present from germany ;)

yours
Arafat