Re: preliminary gnome plan

--- Arafat Medini <lumina at silverpen dot de> wrote:
[...]
> gnumeric, planner, anjuta, glade, gimp (the whole
> gimp).
>
> These are nearly 7000 strings. So they will take
> some time to do.
> Abdulaziz that's your playground start/stop on
> WHATEVER you want.

EXCELLENT! I already use 2 of those programs. From
what I understand, should I drop working on xchat? (I
think I should as it is very crude and needs questions
answered)

[...]
> AND the point which not all will agree on: only
> translators will work on
> this file.

Actually, only _QAC_ translators should work on the
file. :)

Work on common terms will start eventually, and once
it does I hope it will snowball. Thanks for keeping up
with it.

p.s. Don't forget to commit the files I sent you AGES
ago ;)