Re: Questions about xchat (To Mr. Anmar)

Salam,

Mr. Anmar, do you remember recieving a translation of
xchat from Ossama to be included in Arabbix? I looked
for it everywhere in the CVS (including the attics)
repository and could not find it. If you know where it
is or have a copy of the po file please tell us.

Thanks,

Abdulaziz,