Re: Questions about xchat (LOADS...)

Don't worry we are far ahead in the shedule. You can take a look at
Ossamas work for sure, but I'll have to check this anyway and ask the
gnome ppl and consult the gnome official documentation etc... And see,
regarding of my experience with difficult or abbreviated syntax, what is
the good path to go...

yours
Arafat