Re: Questions about xchat (LOADS...)

--- Arafat Medini <lumina at silverpen dot de> wrote:
> That's why I was angry at cronos long time ago... You can't do something
> and don't tell anyone about it :/// Think that Abdulaziz invested some
> work now and then you come and say : hmmm well I did this work, and me
> the poor maintainer, doesn't know anything about this [..]

Well, hold your horses young man... Do I have to tell _everyone_ _everytime_
that I have done this or that? ;-)
Me and Anmar mentioned this:
http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/general/2003/October/msg00081.html
http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/general/2003/October/msg00082.html
http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/general/2003/October/msg00036.html
... and I've said this many times in IRC!

I'm not sure anyway where the files are, anmar?

>(you never told that you translated xchat...)
> This is not good...

Please be sure when you say anything.

=====
regards,