Re: Questions about xchat (LOADS...)

That's why I was angry at cronos long time ago... You can't do something
and don't tell anyone about it :/// Think that Abdulaziz invested some
work now and then you come and say : hmmm well I did this work, and me
the poor maintainer, doesn't know anything about this (you never told
that you translated xchat...)
This is not good...

Arafat