Questions about xchat (LOADS...)

Salam,

Arafat, I LOVE this file! This is the kind of
challenge I've been looking for...

I have some questions that I need to ask though, so
you don't have to review the file and decide
everything has to be changed ;)

1. Nearly 20% of the msgids in this file look like
this:
COMMAND <argument1> <argument2> blah blah blah.
...Here <arguments> are no tags, but examples, so they
should be translated, but when I do they become RTL
and that messes up their correct order! What should I
do?

2. How should I transliterate Xchat? Xشات? Xدردشة?
دردشةX? Suggestions?

3. What do you think of تقييدات as a translation for
bindings? Isn't it better than the grossly worn out
روابط?

4. Should I translate non-words like stdin and stdout
and stderr etc.. or leave them as is?

5. Do we use a current term for recursion? I like
عوديّة as I read it somewhere (probably a magazine)
but I can't remember where exactly.

6. I get really confused about definite/indefinite
form. Do we have a hard n fast rule for it? What I
mean is how can I know if "connection" is إتّصال or
الإتّصال?

I will probably come up with some questions later and
throw them your way!

Abdulaziz,