Re: CVS: translate/fedora dist.po

--- Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj <alarfaj0 at yahoo dot com> wrote:

> --- Ossama Khayat <okhayat at yahoo dot com> wrote:
>
> > It's all yours now Mr. AbdulAziz ;) *honestly*
>
> I'm all over it ;-)
>
> Expect to see some substantial progress...

So much for the substantial progress :-(

Only managed to translate 184 messages today, though I
was hoping for 250 or thereabouts. It takes on average
6 minutes to translate a message in this file. It now
has 2200+ messages. We need 220 hours to finish it!

Even if we get 4 people to work on the file at once
each one will have to work 55 hours from now until the
deadline. We just can't do it. Instead of translating
the file from its beginning, I've opted to skip stuff
and translate only what _really_ matters. KDE, GNOME,
kernel-related stuff, etc...

Its going to be hard determining what packages matter.
Is there a command I can use to view a list of the
packages installed on my system?

I'll send the file to Youcef for CVSing...