[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Gnome & OpenOffice.org translation projects' errors
- To: doc at arabeyes dot org
- Subject: Gnome & OpenOffice.org translation projects' errors
- From: Ossama Khayat <okhayat at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 02:47:07 -0800 (PST)
I asked nadim yesterday to regenerate the
common_terms.po file, as there is much change since
our last QAC meeting.
Anyway, because of TOO MUCH errors in the validation
of different files (*.po) the openning of the
common_terms.po by a PO editor is not possible.
These erorrs come mainly from two projects:
1. OpenOffice (http://www.al-daleel.org/OOo.err.txt)
2. Gnome (http://www.al-daleel.org/gnome.err.txt)
I didn't report .pot files, because they are not
included in the generation of the common terms file,
So, Medini and Anmar, could _please_ check and fix
those errors ASAP?
This is very important, so I (and other QAC members,
or volunteers) be able to start looking at the
translation quality and possibly move towards a better
technical terms list.
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Finance Tax Center - File online. File on time.