Re: OpenOffice project is seeking translators

--- Anmar Oueja <anmar at canada dot com> wrote:
> Hello Zaher:
>
> Thanks very much for your interest.  You can start
> at: crashrep. there
> are 44 terms to translate. This is small file but
> will give you a good
> idea of what to expect and how to go about it :)

Anmar, please fix this before:
[ossama at localhost main]$ msgfmt -c --statistics
crashrep.po
crashrep.po:96: duplicate message definition
crashrep.po:61: ...this is the location of the first
definition
msgfmt: found 1 fatal error

Others exist, like I mentioned. PLEASE fix them!

Ossama