Re: OpenOffice project is seeking translators

--- Anmar Oueja <anmar at canada dot com> wrote:
> Hello Zaher:
>
> I forgot to tell you that once you are finished, let
> me know so we can
> get you a CVS account. If you don't feel
> comfortable, please email me
> the file and I will post it in :)

Anmar, before letting any one start with OOo .po
translation, please make sure they are valid.
Yesterday, I was checking with 'msgfmt -c
--statistics' and found that there are still many
duplicate (and errors on other projects.

I'll post some details later today ISA.

Ossama