Debian installer work

Hello Ossama:

I talked to a guy who hacked into the Debian installer and supposedly, BIDI is done (shaping will get done very soon) so I was wondering if I can get you to start working again on the installer localization files.Once I am able to test it and see if it works fine.

There is a second phase that needs translation and it is alot of work (have not decided to go with it cause we don't know if it works now or not)

Please let me know your preference so I can plan.

Salam

Anmar