Re: Where are the help files for openoffice.org?

On Tuesday 23 March 2004 08:05 pm, Anmar Oueja wrote:
> Hello Munzir:
>
> The help files for Openoffice will be there by end of this week. I am
> extracting them and will have them in there soon. In the meantime, if
> you are interested, you can start working on the po files for OOo GUI
> files.
>
> Let me know if you want to do any so I can assign you some files to work on

Yes, I am interested but I can't do any thing before next week. The question
is how many strings are there in the help files? Where can I find their
statistics even before you import them?

--

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of Mandrake Arabization Project Status
http://www.arabeyes.org/download/documents/distro/mdkarabicsupport.html
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA