[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Where are the help files for openoffice.org?
- To: Documentation and Translation <doc at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: Where are the help files for openoffice.org?
- From: Anmar Oueja <anmar at canada dot com>
- Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 09:05:29 -0800
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 0.5 (X11/20040306)
The help files for Openoffice will be there by end of this week. I am
extracting them and will have them in there soon. In the meantime, if
you are interested, you can start working on the po files for OOo GUI files.
Let me know if you want to do any so I can assign you some files to work on
Munzir Taha wrote:
I can't see it in cvs. Will some one please import it ;) I am really
interested in it. ;)