Re: Where are the help files for openoffice.org?

Hello Munzir:

The help files for Openoffice will be there by end of this week. I am extracting them and will have them in there soon. In the meantime, if you are interested, you can start working on the po files for OOo GUI files.

Let me know if you want to do any so I can assign you some files to work on

Anmar

Munzir Taha wrote:
I can't see it in cvs. Will some one please import it ;) I am really interested in it. ;)