[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: CVS: translate/mandrake Conventions used..?
- To: doc at arabeyes dot org
- Subject: Re: CVS: translate/mandrake Conventions used..?
- From: "ahmad khalifa" <ahmadkhalifa at hotmail dot com>
- Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 09:49:01 +0000
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I just checked the translation. There's still a small problem with your
settings (the mail is address is en at li dot org while it should have been
support at arabeyes dot org)
There's also that final string (msgid "Check jobs that are done") for which
suppose your started translation and then simply forgot to finish it ;-)
Youcef R. Rahal
fixed that header thing, finished the file...
Ossama Khayat, noted on IRC that i should ask for the translation of
i just copied it as it is... is that the right way to do it...??
anyway i have a few more...
- Resolution. -> Qarar ?
- Path -> Mamarr or Tareeq ??
- Entry -> Segell ?
- Where is the KASRA on the Keyboard..???
Add photos to your e-mail with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*.