Re: Has my work been actually commited?

Thank you for your promt reply, Youcef. In fact I had renamed the file
with the po extension instead of pot. I had also followed the same
sequence of commands to replace the pot with the po file and to commit
the new file. I did that twice before. However, when I tried to do it
today, I got the following erros:

1. After the command: $ cvs remove kdgantt.pot, I got:
cvs remove: nothing known about `kdgantt.pot'

2- After the command: $ cvs add kdgantt.po, I got:
cvs add: nothing known about `kdgantt.po'

But this is the first time that I get the following message after the
command: $ cvs commit

"Enter Log.  Lines beginning with `CVS:' are removed automatically
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS:    translate/wordlist/full_wordlist_U.po
CVS:    translate/wordlist/new/new_words_B.po
CVS: Added Files:
CVS:    translate/kde/kdebase/kio_fonts.po
CVS:    translate/kde/koffice/kdgantt.po
CVS: Removed Files:
CVS:    translate/kde/koffice/kdgantt.pot"

Does this mean that the file kdgantt.po has been now commited?

I hope I did not make any harm to the world lists mentioned above. I
only had made very minor modifications to them, and that was a long time
ago. I apologize to Ahmed, Ossama or other contributors to the WordList
if they were working on these files. I hope that they can undo waht I
did.

Salaam,
Yasser

I also did it today for the 3rd time. If it doesn't work, could this
mean that I should be a certain directory to do these command, or is it
OK to be at the Home directory? What wlse could be the problem?