[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Has my work been actually commited?
- To: doc at arabeyes dot org
- Subject: Re: Has my work been actually commited?
- From: "ahmad khalifa" <ahmadkhalifa at hotmail dot com>
- Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 23:35:00 +0000
1. After the command: $ cvs remove kdgantt.pot, I got:
cvs remove: nothing known about `kdgantt.pot'
2- After the command: $ cvs add kdgantt.po, I got:
cvs add: nothing known about `kdgantt.po'
But this is the first time that I get the following message after the
command: $ cvs commit
"Enter Log. Lines beginning with `CVS:' are removed automatically
CVS: Committing in .
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: Added Files:
CVS: Removed Files:
Does this mean that the file kdgantt.po has been now commited?
im new to cvs and linux in general but, did u try to checkout the files
try checking out the files, overwriting them with your version and
Help STOP SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE*