Re: Fedora and Translation Teams

On Yaum al-Ithnain 10 Jumaada al-Awal 1425 11:38 am, Youcef Rabah Rahal wrote:
> On Sunday 27 June 2004 17:08, Munzir Taha wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> > Yousef, will you please
> > release that file for us.
>
> [...]
>
> As you can't commit yet to Fedora CVS, I think releasing it will not
> resolve the issue and will make you loose more precious time and money. You
> can:

No, I have a CVS account now so please release it since there is no need to
put a _proxy_ in between ;)

Yousef, we are really going to commit through arabeyes in the present and
future inshallah. I am not against committing via arabeyes in general as you
know but for now release the file so that I release the last remaining part
of anxiety towards the subject.

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA